Tuesday, January 19, 2010

China Glaze - Kaleidoscope collection

I am missing a lot of colors from this collection - there are 12. I am loving this collection that has recently been discontinued.


Rated Holographic - Outdoors, setting sun
A cool toned, rose based holo
 
 


He's Going in Circles - Indoors, with flash
Cool minty green based holo



It's My Turn - indoors with flash
Warm, gold based holo




Kaleidoscope Him Out - Indoors, flash
A cool, blue based holo
 
 


Let's Do It In 3D - Indoors with flash
A grey/charcoal based holo

 


Spin Me Round
A warm, bronzed base holo

 



Visit Me in Prism
A lilac/silver holo
I am digging this formula! It's thin and dries so quickly. It was a bit hard for the first coat, but I caught on pretty quickly. Definitely one of the better ones out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment